Utah Wildlife Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took the little woman out for a little target shooting today. She has a Ruger sp101 357 that her father gave her. I had her shoot 38s so the recoil wouldn't scare her. At 60 feet she put 3 out of 5 in a 4 inch group, never shot the gun before and after that she was picking off mountain dew cans right and left. She put me to shame I was jerking so bad everything went left. Any way cleaned up our mess and then filled a garbage bag full of crap that some other shooters left out there.
If any one wants some 38 brass let me know, Its been reloaded once so I don't know if anyone can use it , if so p.m. me.

·
Registered
3,674 Posts
Congrats Dunkey, shooting with the ladies is fun......as long as they don't find out how much we spend on guns and bullets.:p-------SS

·
Registered
9,973 Posts
That little wisp of a woman I met can shoot like that? Wowzers... thats great! Bet you start hopping when she says to take out the trash hehe.

-DallanC

·
Registered
249 Posts
No preconceived notions, no testosterone driven standards to fulfill, proven better hand-eye coordination, better listening skills... most women are naturals.
I second that ..... but, when I took my first shot at an elk cow (and missed) with my wife standing next to me, looking through binoculars, she got so excited that tears ran down her cheeks. Then she screeeeeaammed at me :):shock::) "Why did you miss?? How did you miss? I already saw all those steaks through the binos, I saw right through the hide all the cuts to butcher ... " So funny.

Can't wait to have her take a shot at a big animal, too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts