Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Logan, UT - Top of Utah | Chairperson: Kevin Booth (435) 713-9573

January 26, 2008 Dinner

Logan, UT - Copper Mill Restaurant Emporium 55 N Main St.

Social 5:30pm, Dinner 6:30pm

For more information please contact:

Kevin Booth (435) 713-9573
Joel Draxler (435) 512-7227

We will be having a great dinner, games, raffles, live auction and more. Come out and support your local ducks.

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
We are only one week away folks. Come help us raise some $$ for our ducks and duck hunting opportunities. It will be a great evening with our fellow waterfowlers.

I hope to see you all there.

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Two days folks. Get with myself or Kevin to buy your tickets. If you buy them at the door you won't get the $60 in raffle tickets. We have several guns, mounts, decoys, blinds, guided hunts and art up for grabs. Join us for a fun night for the ducks and duck hunting.

Joel 435-512-7227
Kevin 435-713-9573

·
Registered
6,021 Posts
Just got back from this banquet and let me tell all you guys that didn't make it...Too bad, so sad! You missed out on one heck of a great time!

This was by far the best banquet I have ever been to. Kevin and his crew did a FANTASTIC job with this little shindig. The food was top notch, the auctioneers were fantastic, and the crowd was great too. Everything was done very professional, but in a fun, energetic way.

My hat's off to all the people that made this happen.

-*|*- -*|*- -*|*- -*|*- -*|*- -*|*- -*|*- -*|*-

·
Registered
124 Posts
Hey all!

Just wanted to give a huge shout out to all of those who got involved with the Delta Waterfowl banquet last night. Kev and all of the committee members (and their better halves) should all be commended. I was very impressed with the quality (and amount) of products being raffled and auctioned. I was also very happy to see such a strong turn out, so a thanks to all who attended as well.

I recognized many of you from names and/or pics on the forums or in passing in the field. Sorry I didn't get the chance to talk with most of you, as my slow brain didn't figure out who most of you were until dinner and the auction, not exactly prime times to try and mingle.

For those who care, I was sitting next to the guy (my good friend Josh) who won the door prize (the Nova). I had on a black sweater, glasses, long hair (getting chopped off tomorrow).... Anyways, sorry again for not getting the chance to say "hi".

As for suggestions for the next one, I only have one - booze. Not only can you make a bunch of $$$ selling it, but I've noticed at other auctions that I've been to, bidding is usually more competitive after a few drinks as well - resulting in more $$$ for the ducks!

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
It was a great time!! I could not believe all the guns given away!!! :shock:

My hat is off to you tex for all your time and donations, you got some great looking mounts and you will be recieving business from me.

Thanks guys for the great night, cant wait til next year!!

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks again to all that came out to show their support. It was a fun night. We'll make it even bigger and better next year.

We gave away 11 guns and sold 2.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts