Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have recently read the "I400" proposal thread. Find it rather thought-provoking. This thread is the first I've heard of it- anyone know of any resources where I can read about the proposal in full?
Any links or hard-copy resources would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
12,174 Posts
There are no links or hard copies available, but I would be glad to answer any question you may have. Just shoot me a PM or e-mail.

·
Registered
4,043 Posts
proutdoors said:
There are no links or hard copies available, but I would be glad to answer any question you may have. Just shoot me a PM or e-mail.
Yeah...me too. Just shoot me an email. I would love to answer your questions.

·
Registered
12,174 Posts
That way you would get both sides of the story, then you would be able to discern for yourself how you feel about it. I am DONE debating wyo2ut on this topic, but I am NOT done with pushing this along.

·
Registered
12,174 Posts
Mountain Time said:
PRO, in one of the I400 threads you mentioned putting a summary together of I400. Were you still planning on doing something like that?
Yes, I have been busy with work on a couple of DWR committee I am on, I plan on getting one together during the Christmas break. Thanks for the reminder!

·
Registered
12,174 Posts
We also plan on getting a meeting together in January after the busy holiday season winds down. I will post that when set as well. Any and all are welcome to attend and add to the discussion.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Cool. I'll re-visit the previous threads and put together a set of questions regarding the matter. Also, I'm curious of the DWR's standpoint on the proposal, if they have one.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts