Utah Wildlife Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone own a Beretta .32 auto Tomcat?

I may be able to trade my CZ 75B in 9mm (excellent condition) for it. Comes with two 15 round clips and one 10 round clip.

PM me if your interested. Thanks!

·
Registered
582 Posts
the Tomcat is a tilt-loader, isn't it?
I Have always liked those, so if I had one I wouldn't want to trade.
I bought a CZ 75 when I was stationed in Germany. In 1984 it was almost impossible to get them here in the US. It is still one of my favorite firearms.

·
Premium Member
749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, the Beretta is a tilt loader. My wife needs one for a concealed carry.

I love the CZ, awesome gun, but its to big for concealed carry so... Its either try to find money for the Beretta or trade my 9mm. :(

·
Registered
561 Posts
cfarnwide,
My wife traded her Remington 870 towards her Tomcat at Impact guns in Ogden. She got a fair deal on it.
Smith and Edwards will also do trades.
Just a thought to throw out there.

·
Premium Member
749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
BRL1... Thats a great idea! I never thought of Smith/Edwards trading for used guns. I had though of pawn shops but that just wouldnt be worth it. Get reamed on mine and pay a premium on theirs.

I'll stop by and see what they have to say.

BTW... how does your wife like the Tomcat?

·
Premium Member
749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
To help in negotiations... would anyone be able to give me used values for the CZ and the Beretta? It doesnt appear my chances are very good trading through the board so I may try impact or Smith-Edwards.

I have run across a couple values on the Web. $375 for the CZ and $320ish for the Beretta with both in excellent condition.

Thanks for your help!

·
Premium Member
749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Done deal... Came up with cash to purchase the Tomcat. Woohoo! I get to keep my CZ!

Thanks for the interest!

·
Registered
561 Posts
Glad you get to keep yours and still buy one for the wife.
Yes, my wife loves hers and does shoot it very well. I like it as well other than a little small for my hands.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts