Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I found my left handed recurve. I went to cabellas yesterday, and decided the Martin was my best choice. I left there thinking I was in to this new undertaking about $499 for the bow, and another $100 for arrows, and string to get going.

Then I found this guys website: http://traditionalarcherysales.com/inde ... y&PageID=5

He saved me about $300(slightly used) on this same outfit with new cedar arrows, but a 9 out of 10 in his words. It wont arrive for a few days, and Ill let you know if the bow actually lives up to what Im hoping for. The inventory list is impressive though and Lee was a very nice guy over the phone. Enjoy.

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Thanks for the link. I have been wanting to get into traditional archery myself. They seem to have a good selection of bows.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Hey! you stick bowhunters.! I've got a right handed recurve bow I'd be willing to sell, I'ts a beautiful Mike Fedora hunter. Now your sayin whos Mike Fedora? I suggest you check out the Fedora bow web page , He's is one of about 5 top bowers in the USA . This is all hand made, a great shooter. Shoulder is junk. so I just can"t hack it anymore. . Just leave some words I'll get back to any serious stick bow shooter Old FUDD

1 - 5 of 5 Posts