Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking at some photos of days gone by and since I'm jonesing for the season to hurry and get here I figured I would share. Sorry, but nothing that's gonna push 400 or even 300 or even 270 haha.

Natural landscape Organism Horse Sunlight Tree

Plant Natural landscape Terrestrial plant Grass Working animal

Rhinoceros Plant Natural landscape Tree Black rhinoceros

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
I just pulled down my last remaining cams that I had up over the winter. It’s always surprising to see what sticks around through the snow when you’re sure they are all in the low country. It’s sad that we don’t get to do that anymore.

i did find a familiar face in a spot I last suspected him to be. After my wife killed him on the late hunt, I was told by a rifle spike hunter he was spotted in a particular area many miles in a straight line during that hunt, but I dismissed it given the location and the amount of cows he would have passed by to get in there to find more cows. Well my doubts have been squashed. He summered and wintered in the same drainage but spent the fall 2 drainages away.
Deer Branch Elk Plant Fawn

i also found a very promising up and comer in my wife’s bulls old home turf. Not bad growth for a drought year on June 18th
Cloud Natural landscape Organism Deer Art

·
Registered
3,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
You're right about it being sad we don't get to do it anymore, Moose. I love the muddy wallow pics. My brother and I actually put some cams up last weekend just to get whatever summertime pics we can get just for fun.

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
I was looking at some photos of days gone by and since I'm jonesing for the season to hurry and get here
It'll be here and gone before you know it. Next year, you might be out there, thinking, "I was just here", feeling like last years hunt was literally just yesterday.
Plant Natural landscape Natural material Tree Terrestrial plant
Plant Natural landscape Tree Branch Vegetation
Plant Nature Deer Grass Biome
Plant Elk Deer Natural environment Natural landscape

1 - 20 of 29 Posts