Utah Wildlife Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
I checked my cameras a few weeks ago, glad I get only 6 weeks before we have to take them down……
Shame we can’t just leave em up for the year but not retrieve them until the following spring. I mostly have used mine just to see what the heck is running around in the area and not really to zone in on a hunting strategy for a spot. Always cool to get cougars, bears and other critters I don’t even have a tag for.

·
Registered
5,102 Posts
Shame we can’t just leave em up for the year but not retrieve them until the following spring. I mostly have used mine just to see what the heck is running around in the area and not really to zone in on a hunting strategy for a spot. Always cool to get cougars, bears and other critters I don’t even have a tag for.
You can still that as long as your not hunting the area.

Reactions: Wire

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
I think technically you Could probably do that… but I wouldn’t be found hunting anywhere near it during that time. I could be wrong too.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts