Utah Wildlife Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well,

We are well into the 4th quarter inside the 20 (redzone) and 2 minutes to go.

Oh, I mean about 1 week left for ducks. My question is...has everyone harvested their TROPHY for the year?

I still need to get 1 Booner Drake Ringneck - and maybe 1 Drake Greater Scaup if the duck gods will let me.

I haven't been out near enough this year like I've been out in past years. You know the "Work Thing", well anyway...I just wanted to say give 'em heck this last week. I'm taking all next week off from work just to finish out strong and may the best duck/man win.

Get'er done Boys!

SD

·
Registered
394 Posts
This is my first season going after ducks. I have been out a few times and took a few ducks I was after.

Got a nice drake pintail. The one I have not yet taken is a mallard. I did take a guy out that got a nice one. I was in the car with my 2 month old daughter using a walkie talkie to get him on them.

·
Registered
6,336 Posts
Got a Gadwall and another Mallard... but the Mallard may be on ice for a while. The Gadwall is going out as soon as I get my taxes back.... the whole pay to play thing. I'm really stoked because a Gadwall is one that I've wanted for a while. I think I might work on a Wigeon next year...or maybe a nice Pintail... I got one this year and ate it... DOH!!! :oops:

·
Registered
292 Posts
Got mine on christmas eve. Drake can. I took my first pretty good sprig this year also. I shot a lot of pins that did not have a sprig on them so that was nice to finally get one. I got a drake ringneck. I was surprised by that one. My dad got one also the same day. Next years list is a golden eye and a buff

·
Registered
394 Posts
I also took a few drake ringnecks and my buddy that took the Mallard took a Buffle head. I would really like to take a canvas back or a redhead but I will probably keep chasing Chukar the rest of the year. I love dogs! They are pretty much my best friend! I love kittens too!

·
Registered
449 Posts
Didn't get my swan, no bull canvasback yet, and no full limit of greenheads. Those were my three goals this year. I have hope for the canvasback though. It ain't over till it's over...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts