Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey for anybody that could help I have a question about next years turkey hunt. My uncle has a bunch of private property in near electric lake he said I could hunt. I know this is in the manti unit for elk but is it the same unit for turkey? Is this a hard unit to draw for turkey?

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
The l.e. Turkey hunt is divided into regions for the draw, so it won't be the same as deer or elk. Central region probably. If that fails, You could always just buy a general tag and have at it. Also, I've never seen turkeys up that way. Doesn't mean they aren't there, but I've never seen them up anywhere past the mouth of Fairview canyon. But I'm sure your uncle knows if they are there or not. Good luck to you.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
For heaven sake, if you want to hunt something, pickup/look on the internet and read the guide book. Were you planing on getting all your info for this forum??
Yeah man, I'm asking you for all the info you've ever gotten on a turkey. I want to know the exact gps coordinates of every place you've hunted. How big were the turkey's nuts last time you shot one? Was the right bigger than the left? I also heard that you can call then in with an elk bugle. I'm planning on finding out whether or not I drew out on this forum as well in the spring. I'll probably check my trail cams on here too

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.