Utah Wildlife Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
5,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a picture of two Bookcliffs bucks. Elk22 tell me the sorry!!! Look at the mass on the one buck WOW!

·
Banned
123 Posts
That one is definitly in my top ten all time coolest looking non typs ive ever seen!
Congrats to those dirty rats :lol:

·
Registered
5,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ole Sagebrush where is the orange??? :rotfl:

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
coyoteslayer its to bad you will never see anything like those two deer road hunting.

·
Registered
5,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
coyoteslayer its to bad you will never see anything like those two deer road hunting.
Are you trying to insult me? :rotfl:

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
You do a good job with your childlike behavior.

·
Registered
5,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You do a good job with your childlike behavior.
Oh come on Sagebrush, dont be so serious for your old age. You will die grumpy

·
Registered
8,221 Posts
Yeah, plus making fun of a guy in a wheelchair for road hunting may be considered bad form. :?:

·
Registered
184 Posts
Treehugnhuntr said:
Yeah, plus making fun of a guy in a wheelchair for road hunting may be considered bad form. :?:
Your kiddin right?
With as much crap that falls out of CS's mouth, I'm sure at this point its all comedy to the both of them.

Plus, I'm pretty sure he is making fun of the guy, not the chair he rides in.

·
Registered
5,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Sagebrush just needed to blow off some steam.

·
Registered
8,221 Posts
RTMC said:
Treehugnhuntr said:
Your kiddin right?
With as much crap that falls out of CS's mouth, I'm sure at this point its all comedy to the both of them.

Plus, I'm pretty sure he is making fun of the guy, not the chair he rides in.
It's comedy to me too, that's why I said it. :D I happen to have been in a couple of tangles with ol' wolf lover over yonder. :D

·
Registered
5,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
It's comedy to me too, that's why I said it. I happen to have been in a couple of tangles with ol' wolf lover over yonder.
Easy there Pancho. I would hate you whoop you in another dead wolf debate. Estas chupando mi sangre.

·
Administrator
21,355 Posts
Kowabunga!

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Treehunghtr, If good Ole coyoyteslayer can dish it then he should be able to take it. I know that he is in a wheelchair, but there are others that have no Idea. and the same remark can be said to him. I feel it should not matter what I say to him.

As for coyoteslayer, I put the words "WHERE'S THE ORANGE" in my signature for your dumb thread about "WHERES THE ORANGE" a reminder for you. I have noticed that you like to call me out, and insinuate that I am the one that Care's about who is wearing orange or not. nice try.

"Here is my friends dad's Nebraska Whitetail and Sagebrush do you notice the Orange in the picture."

As for my posting of the Nebraska regs requirement for the wearing of orange, was probably not needed. My bad I will not post them again.
BTW
If you are so naive and have a reading comprehension problem. Maybe you should have someone read it for you. Then you will see that i was praising your efforts of noticing the required amount of orange not being met.

If you need a link to the fifty states regs there is a possibility I can find them for you.

·
Registered
5,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Oh poor ole Sagebrush, I guess im suppose to have mercy on you because you are getting old and your memory is starting to falter a little.

I see plenty of nice bucks and I probably go on MORE hunts than most people on this forum so that is the funny part of your post. I already have two hunts lined up for next year and the one of the areas hasnt been hunted for 5 years so I will show you the picture of the great bucks I take there then maybe you will blow a head gasket. I dont ever here about you getting anything special.

You couldnt even spell my name right (Ole coyoyteslayer) but is alright you probably havent had you 6 cups of coffee yet this morning.

You make me laugh all the time because of the really lame things you say and I can predict what you will say next followed by a bunch of orange regulations.

·
Registered
5,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
This is also funny because these two bucks were killed road hunting. Most everyone in the bookcliffs road hunts because you see more deer and because of all the roads and the deer are migrating off the top. I did kill a 5x6 that is 27inches wide buck in the Bookcliffs last year so doesnt that count for anything???

1 - 20 of 37 Posts