Utah Wildlife Forum banner

U of Missouri Strike

2K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  Huge29 
Don't get me started on race relations right now. I am from the town that the little kid was murdered in by the cops in Louisiana last week. I actually went to high school with one of the cops dad. I know what happened since the DA is my brothers best friend and the Judge has been our family lawyer for 20+ years. It's much worse than anything you have ever seen or heard of before.

Reactions: GaryFish
Yikes, stories like that make me sick. Things are getting crazy out there and it seems like Obama isn't helping things (I'd make the argument that he's hurting things).
All I will say right now is that the video made the head of the LA state police sick watching it. I can't say if it was racially motivated because I don't know what was going through the cops heads but it was an outright execution. The car was stopped, the guys hands up in the air and he had no weapon on him or in the car when they both unloaded on him and his kid. There's a lot you won't hear on the news that we've been told. Hopefully neither of these cops will ever see outside of a prison again. It just makes me sick that this would happen in my hometown but I am not surprised because of the corruption that has existed there for decades in the city police department as well as the Parish sheriffs office.

Thankfully one of the cops on the scene not involved had a body cam that was filming the whole thing otherwise I believe the two cops would have gotten away with it.

Geez, I wonder if the dad said anything to provoke them.
Nope...I know the story. The DA is a lifelong family friend and the judge in the case is our family lawyer. There was bad blood between them because one of the cops was stalking the guys girlfriend.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.