Utah Wildlife Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Dont know how many here are golf fans,but seems like the young guns are here to stay.Tigers gone:pPhil is way back,Ernies still there,but man these kids can hit the ball!! And what a tough course Chambers Bay is.Interesting to watch the old fade to the new.

·
Premium Member
4,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya a playoff would have been cool.I couldnt help but hope that Jason Day would hang in there,I have a hard enough time with the game without having the spins:p

·
Registered
843 Posts
Tiger cant seem to get his act together. Maybe he needs to change his ways and find Jesus.:)

·
Premium Member
4,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Tiger cant seem to get his act together. Maybe he needs to change his ways and find Jesus.:)
Lord knows it may take a miracle to get his head straight.That said,I would take his worst score anyday!!!

·
West side Utah Lake
3,905 Posts
man I felt bad for dustin johnson yesterday. Tough way to lose. That course was brutal!
The only person who was excited to see Johnson choke was Greg Norman. Man that was a serious choke job by Johnson on the 18th hole. Spieth was like...what the heck....he choked???

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
The only person who was excited to see Johnson choke was Greg Norman. Man that was a serious choke job by Johnson on the 18th hole. Spieth was like...what the heck....he choked???
I'd hate to have a 4 footer on those type of greens tho. Spieth lucked out or else we would be talking about his double on 17 for awhile!

·
Premium Member
4,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I guess you could say he choked,but how many 3 to 4 foot putts were missed on those greens.Like has been said tough course.

·
Premium Member
4,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
He ran his eagle putt too far past the hole--should have had a tap in to set up the 18 hole playoff today.
This is true,and I would bet the thought has crossed his mind a couple times today.:doh:

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
He ran his eagle putt too far past the hole--should have had a tap in to set up the 18 hole playoff today.
it's pretty hard to hit a putt that soft and get it started on the right line to have a chance. He definitely wanted to 2 putt but he was also wanting to make that putt. Gotta give him a bit of credit to go for the win.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts