Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I made a new one and am selling my old one. It is a 6 " pvc pipe that is capped on both ends. If you are in your deer stand and need to let a call of nature go but you don't want to get down your stand during prime time, and you don't want to drop that grenade right under your stand,,,,, you need the pipe!!
Just un-cap one end sit, eject and cap!! you are back in action with little scent left in the woods once a few breezes carry the ejection smoke away!

This pipe is reusable and is nearly indestructible! Also doubles as a water bottle before lunch!!

With some practice it can also be used on long road trips to keep from pulling over during evacuations!

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Do you have any a bit longer? I'm not sure 6" is going to cut it.
Its 6" in diameter, prolly 8" long. What I do is carry 2 of them full of water. Once I drink one empty of water I use it as a waste carrier that way if I really need to I have the second one for later before the hike back down.

What is really cool is that the ends have threaded caps on them and once I get home I just screw them in line with my irrigation system for my garden so I am able to clean them out while watering/fertilizing my garden. You just have to remember not to pick to eat from the garden while it is still wet ( let it dry so it is safe to eat)!!

·
Premium Member
4,248 Posts
Its 6" in diameter, prolly 8" long. What I do is carry 2 of them full of water. Once I drink one empty of water I use it as a waste carrier that way if I really need to I have the second one for later before the hike back down.

What is really cool is that the ends have threaded caps on them and once I get home I just screw them in line with my irrigation system for my garden so I am able to clean them out while watering/fertilizing my garden. You just have to remember not to pick to eat from the garden while it is still wet ( let it dry so it is safe to eat)!!
Now thats just not right:shock::shock:

·
West side Utah Lake
3,905 Posts
Trust me, the next time you are holding it while on a stand you are going to be kicking yourself for missing out on this little piece of gear!!
I never buy anything without pics and an instructional video....still waiting!

·
Premium Member
4,049 Posts
I once (quite possibly more) mistook the beer can that I was using as a spittoon for the one with beer still in it. The possibility of this happening with this item is a greater risk than I am willing to take at this time in my life.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.