Utah Wildlife Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't seen any reports on utah lake this year. What are the duck numbers looking like right now on the lake in general?

·
West side Utah Lake
3,905 Posts
Poor from me anyway. :(

·
Registered
612 Posts
Thanks for the info guys. Anyone know if mud lake and/or goshen bay open water?
Both are mud puddles. and are frozen. Walk in access to both area's is easy and getting allot of pressure. Ducks are staying well clear of all tributaries.

·
Registered
5,759 Posts
Ducks have to have water at least a couple of times a day. They won't set up on the ice all day. I sure hear a lot of shooting by my house for it to suck to bad.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,759 Posts
You know I hear this everywhere you hunt ducks. The problem is when you actually count ducks at the boat ramps people seem to still limit out. I think there are more people that try and some how protect their spots more then anything by saying how bad it is.

The problem is Low lake levels and high duck numbers means good hunting. It's the same for fishing

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

·
West side Utah Lake
3,905 Posts
There are approximately 7,938,509,098 seagulls on the north end of Utah lake, maybe they're shooting seagulls.....sometimes the seagulls are so thick in the air you couldn't see a duck if he was 50 yards out.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts