Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Three of us ice fished AF harbor today. We ended up a little shy of 30 white bass in a few hours. Fishing was great until some guy brought his kids down and they started chucking endless amounts of rocks out on the ice. Ice was about 2 1/2 -3 inches thick.

·
Registered
405 Posts
AF dude, for years Ive read your Utah lake ice fishing reports and always thought is sounds like fun. Im going to have to tag along one time. Plus Ive never caught a whit bass.

·
Registered
629 Posts
The white bass are fun when they are in. Real hit and miss type fishing. I fished lindon boat harbor one evening last year and every drop was met with an immediate strike even after dark. Several days later I fished the harbor for 3 hours without a bite.

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
holman927 said:
AF dude, for years Ive read your Utah lake ice fishing reports and always thought is sounds like fun. Im going to have to tag along one time. Plus Ive never caught a whit bass.
The only white bass I have caught were in the Jordan River, guess I need to head to utah lake, I have never ice fished it before.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
holman927 said:
Feel free to tag along, I'm always up for meeting some new fishin buddies.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts