Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've decided it's time to replace the stock strings that came with my Diamond Outlaw and it seems like I remember that one of our UWN posters makes bowstrings and the folks here said he does a great job. I'd just as soon give my business to a local. I can't remember who the poster was, but if somebody knows and could help me get in contact with him I would greatly appreciate it.

Another question and topic while I am making this thread: My wife and I would like to get hooked up with a coach or someone who trains new archers for a little training time. I emailed a guy from the Easton archery center who supposedly does this, but I never heard anything back from him. Does anybody know of anybody in the area who does this? Times? Pricing? etc.. My wife feels like her DL on the bow that she is shooting is just a little bit too short and it feels awkward for her. The string doesn't come back quite far enough to touch her nose without some awkward finagling. I have always had great luck with Full Draw archery. I almost always have dealt with the skinny kid that wears the Summit hat and he has always been awesome. However, the day I had my wife there there was some kid that I don't usually see working there and he quickly dismissed our concerns about the draw length and said it was just fine. She shoots the Bear Homewrecker which takes different modules to change the DL so it kind of sucks that way.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts