Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up a GoPro5 Session. I'm curious what all you guys are using to edit videos? The GoPro Quick software seems fairly limited with options.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
I bought the basic version of Adobe Premiere. Premiere Elements for video and Photoshop Elements for photos was like $90 or something as a package. Its pretty intuitive to use without getting too crazy. Makes video editing and overlaying audio super easy for my purposes.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
If you don’t mind basic features I’ve used the Microsoft movie maker that comes free with windows.

Doesn’t get much simpler but it’s not a high quality or robust program.

·
Registered
10,393 Posts
I bought the basic version of Adobe Premiere. Premiere Elements for video and Photoshop Elements for photos was like $90 or something as a package. Its pretty intuitive to use without getting too crazy. Makes video editing and overlaying audio super easy for my purposes.
If you find a deal on it (ie cybermonday), I cannot say enough good things about the most amazing photo editing software ever called LightRoom. Its staggering how much you can manipulate images from RAW files (if your camera doesn't save raw, don't bother with it).

I've have Adobe Premiere but stopped using it due to lack of support for the most common file formats, used Photoshop and Elements a bit until a co-worker showed me LightRoom.

Lots of options out there though for the most basic user to the most advanced.

-DallanC

·
Administrator
8,046 Posts

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Premier is a great program and has some nice features that other programs don't have.

I also use the base software on my Mac (I think it's just called Movie Maker).

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am looking for smth similar to Imovie cuz i have to blur a video
Imovie, OBS, Movavi, Sony Vegas, etc. This apps are cool and may be used for your stuff. I'm personally using the Movavi video editor cuz it's similar to Imovie and I'm using Windows. Anyway, here is an article with tutorial about how to blur videos - Good luck!

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I wonder why Melisa didn't join in?

Or was it Melissia?

ugh.

Reactions: Bax*
1 - 15 of 15 Posts