Utah Wildlife Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
And the cops will shoot the non violent ones and your dogs.
Do you mean the non violent ones that are swinging a sword?

⫸<{{{{{⦇°>

·
Registered
3,028 Posts
Do you mean the non violent ones that are swinging a sword?

Or the non violent one that try to break down a door then scales a second story balcony trying to gain entry. He didn't have a weapon so he was clearly non violent. I'm certain if the trigger happy homeowner would have asked nicely the crazed criminal would have just left. Or he should have tried to wound him or taze him. Time to riot!! Watch out SW and Cabelas!

·
Registered
3,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I hope that the good citizens who took action get the help that they need to get over the unfortunate situations that involved taking someone's life. No matter what the circumstances it has to be difficult to cope. I also hope that these individuals feel the overwhelming thankfulness and support of the community and that law enforcement treats them with the upmost respect while conducting the necessary investigations.-----SS

·
Bjorne Lou Tsar
3,340 Posts
Some punk banging on your door, trying to gain unwanted entry, climbing to the next story and rattling on that door is probably not your clergyman coming over to give you a green jello and carrot desert and see how you're doing. He probably wants to harm you. I applaud the homeowner for defending his castle and everyone who might be in his home at the time.
The same goes for the CCW holder who thunder-dicked the carjacker the other day.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts