Utah Wildlife Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last year was the first year in a long time that I went duck hunting.My question is =IS IT TIME YET:mrgreen:

·
Registered
469 Posts
I feel your pain. The off season is killing me right now. I was out doing some duck watching yesterday, and now I'm more pumped than I should be for as much time as we have left haha

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Well, 2.5 more months until Archery season. For me, once that starts it won't be too long after that.
Maybe i'll sit this season out to show my wife that i'm really not an addict...............................then again, I do like shooting Greenheads..8)......like A LOT!!!

·
Registered
8,945 Posts
Well, 2.5 more months until Archery season. For me, once that starts it won't be too long after that.
Maybe i'll sit this season out to show my wife that i'm really not an addict...............................then again, I do like shooting Greenheads..8)......like A LOT!!!
agree once archery season get here waterfowl season will be here.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
I'm getting a rising need to knock stuff out of the air, and I may drive over to the LDS welfare farm area and try to find a farmer/farm manager who wants someone to blast some ECDs before they start eating his crops.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts