Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am renting my cabin out for a few hunts this year. The cabin sits on 10 acres of private property near strawberry reservoir. Hundreds of miles of atv trails and lots of elk deer moose country surrounding it. We have seen some good bucks and bulls this year. So if you are interested let me know .uwn members price of 300$ for a full week. The cabin has a queen size beds in the loft and 2 hideaway beds downstairs also has a wood burning stove outhouse microwave propane heaters and grill.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
I am renting my cabin out for a few hunts this year. The cabin sits on 10 acres of private property near strawberry reservoir. Hundreds of miles of atv trails and lots of elk deer moose country surrounding it. We have seen some good bucks and bulls this year. So if you are interested let me know .uwn members price of 300$ for a full week. The cabin has a queen size beds in the loft and 2 hideaway beds downstairs also has a wood burning stove outhouse microwave propane heaters and grill.
What dates do you have open?

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Do you rent it out outside of the hunting season? I don't have any tags there, but I'd be interested in a cabin getaway!
I do once and a while. The cabin is off the grid so it by any means is not a luxury get away (not insinuating anything) it is a great quite hideout with low traffic it is a nice set up but it really is still camping. And a lot of wildlife that comes through there

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.