Utah Wildlife Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am renting my cabin out for a few hunts this year. The cabin sits on 10 acres of private property near strawberry reservoir. Hundreds of miles of atv trails and lots of elk deer moose country surrounding it. We have seen some good bucks and bulls this year. So if you are interested let me know .uwn members price of 300$ for a full week. The cabin has a queen size beds in the loft and 2 hideaway beds downstairs also has a wood burning stove outhouse microwave propane heaters and grill.

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
Do you rent it out outside of the hunting season? I don't have any tags there, but I'd be interested in a cabin getaway!

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
I am renting my cabin out for a few hunts this year. The cabin sits on 10 acres of private property near strawberry reservoir. Hundreds of miles of atv trails and lots of elk deer moose country surrounding it. We have seen some good bucks and bulls this year. So if you are interested let me know .uwn members price of 300$ for a full week. The cabin has a queen size beds in the loft and 2 hideaway beds downstairs also has a wood burning stove outhouse microwave propane heaters and grill.
What dates do you have open?

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry for the late reply. It is open other then the archery deer opener and the( general season elk maybe pending deposit) any of the other dates it's still open

Attachments

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Do you rent it out outside of the hunting season? I don't have any tags there, but I'd be interested in a cabin getaway!
I do once and a while. The cabin is off the grid so it by any means is not a luxury get away (not insinuating anything) it is a great quite hideout with low traffic it is a nice set up but it really is still camping. And a lot of wildlife that comes through there

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
I might have to look into this if there are some decent bulls in the area.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The cabin is booked for this year thanks for all the inquiries good luck on your upcoming hunts

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
What about renting it out for a weekend during ice fishing season? :mrgreen:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts