Utah Wildlife Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems like in years past the DWR has given some info about water levels and pre hunt conditions at the various WMA's. I haven't seen any reports of such this year. Has anyone been out and seen if there is any water?

·
West side Utah Lake
3,905 Posts
Seems like in years past the DWR has given some info about water levels and pre hunt conditions at the various WMA's. I haven't seen any reports of such this year. Has anyone been out and seen if there is any water?
I was told by someone in the DWR that water levels at FB and OB would be at "normal" levels for the youth hunt.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
I was out at Farmington a couple weeks ago,, it had plenty of water for mud boats.

·
West side Utah Lake
3,905 Posts
I was out at Farmington a couple weeks ago,, it had plenty of water for mud boats.
At the youth fair there seemed to be almost normal levels at FB already and that was a week ago. They would have only gone up. Don't go to OB...I hear all the ducks left and went to FB

Reactions: duckilla

·
Registered
62 Posts
Haha I don't have a youth hunting this year so I'll be in bed but look forward to the after report! Good luck kids!

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
That's crazy people already there on the youth. I just got off the plane. And still have to get things ready. Oh what we do for these kids. And love doing it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts