Utah Wildlife Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
8,945 Posts
Because they are not out there checking birds like they should be man.I dont think I have been checked or my birds that last three years.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
I got checked once down south and the CO asked me what kind of birds they were. Had never seen or heard of a bufflehead before.

·
West side Utah Lake
3,905 Posts
I've been checked once at OB in high school. The guy told me I killed a scaup and 3 teal. I had a mallard drake and 3 gadwall.
No he was right, you had a scaup and 3 teal. You see, the Mallard drake wanted to be a scaup all his life and identified as a scaup. The Gadwalls were simply pre-operative teal so in essence they really were teal. Hey it works for liberals and Bruce Jenner so why not ducks.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
No he was right, you had a scaup and 3 teal. You see, the Mallard drake wanted to be a scaup all his life and identified as a scaup. The Gadwalls were simply pre-operative teal so in essence they really were teal. Hey it works for liberals and Bruce Jenner so why not ducks.
I googled Bruce Jenner and came up with sports results. Are you talking about his hot twin sister Caitlyn Jenner?

·
Registered
9,813 Posts
Just got back yesterday from camping on the Skyline. Usually the lakes are full of ducks and babies. I was shocked to see as few of waterfowl as we did, lake after lake were nearly barren of them.

-DallanC

1 - 20 of 21 Posts