Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,329 Posts
The really should hold this in conjunction with the youth fair at Farmington bay this weekend. They will get ALOT more support there than they will in Salina
Who the heck wants to drive to Farmington Bay from southern Utah. I believe this event will give kids that don't live on the Front a chance to participate in waterfowl activities.

·
Registered
8,945 Posts
The really should hold this in conjunction with the youth fair at Farmington bay this weekend. They will get ALOT more support there than they will in Salina
they will not get more people at ether place if they was on different days.PLus they are running out of days for stuff like this.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I apologize for the delayed response - I was just alerted of messages. The Desert Lake WMA did have a clinic the same day - for more information regarding the Southeastern Region events, please call Walt at 435-613-3700.

We did not conduct a youth calling contest, but all youth who attended received free duck calls, hats, posters, and more. Ducks Unlimited and Delta Waterfowl were easy to work with, and provided excellent games, door prizes, and raffle prizes.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts