Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like we have two coyoteslayers. Im not the other coyote_slayer. He just wants to slay things like me.

·
Registered
5,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well we should all be coyote slayers and maybe wolf slayers when we get the chance :D

·
Registered
8,221 Posts
The question to the real coyote slayer is; How deep of a hole must one dig in order to completely bury the carcass of canis lupus? :mrgreen:

·
Registered
5,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That would all depend on the size of the canis lupus. The canis lupus code is 4 feet, but the code is more of a guideline than a rule. Now the more experienced slayer which is your truly buries them with their butt up so ALL the canis lupus lovers can kiss his/her's beautiful little brown eye. :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock:

·
Registered
5 Posts
I disagree about wolves being stupid beast, yes they can distroy a herd of animals quick so when it comes time we need to control the wolve pack but there just like another living thing in the world they do what they need to do to servive.

Shaun

·
Registered
5,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I disagree about wolves being stupid beast, yes they can distroy a herd of animals quick so when it comes time we need to control the wolve pack but there just like another living thing in the world they do what they need to do to servive.
We exterminated the wolf out of the lower 48 states, but it doesnt matter if you poison, trap, shoot, hunt them in helocopters. The smart little coyote keeps on living :D . I think its because the coyote is more of a surviver and they're smarter.

·
Registered
330 Posts
I agree with coyoteslayer! Coyotes are the hardest animal to hunt in North America, and probably dam near the smartest! We couldnt exterminate coyotes if we wanted to. _O\

·
Registered
5,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Plus wolves hunt in packs of 6 to 12 individuals so they're easier to find. Coyotes will either hunt alone or maybe a buddy or two depending on the time of year and the food source.

·
Registered
43 Posts
coyoteslayer said:
Plus wolves hunt in packs of 6 to 12 individuals so they're easier to find. Coyotes will either hunt alone or maybe a buddy or two depending on the time of year and the food source.
I agree with that statement 99% of the time but in the absence of wolves, coyotes do form packs at times and hunt big game such a deer.

·
Premium Member
8,234 Posts
This forum has two coyoteslayer's ????.......Yikes... :shock: :shock:

I though one was too much !!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

·
Registered
5,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
.45, you might be seeing double. Please lay off the sauce!!!

·
Premium Member
8,234 Posts
coyoteslayer said:
.45, you might be seeing double. Please lay off the sauce!!!
_(O)_ _(O)_ I'll be okay ...tomorrow is friday...isn't it?? :)

·
Registered
5,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yes!!! WOOHOO TGIF and .45 is already drinking very heavily WOW. Slow down a little bit

·
Premium Member
8,234 Posts
coyoteslayer said:
Yes!!! WOOHOO TGIF and .45 is already drinking very heavily WOW. Slow down a little bit
I usually start on Monday...I'm running a little behind trying to keep up with all this 2nd amendment stuff....and then I thought I saw a 'woof' and then a grizz...so I read the nasty stuff in 'fishing' and more in 'everything else'...I just can't keep up any more... :)

Thought maybe I could hang out with youse guy's for a spell... :?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts