Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just looked at the forecast and it looks like there is going to be a lot of precipitation on the opener. Rain and probably snow in the higher elevations. It is going to make for a fun deer hunt. Good luck everyone and don't forget your chains and tow ropes.

·
Registered
10,058 Posts
LOVE IT!!! BRING IT ON! THE WORSE THE BETTER! :mrgreen: I'd rather hunt in a blizzard than any other weather condition.

-DallanC

·
Registered
4,901 Posts
Maybe it's just me getting older but I'm sure not looking forward to getting wet and falling down in the mud.:cry:

Reactions: 2full

·
Super Moderator
9,801 Posts
Maybe it's just me getting older but I'm sure not looking forward to getting wet and falling down in the mud.:cry:
No one is happy when the get wet and fall down in the mud, but I'm with you on it.

It also seams that the older that I get the stranger situations that I end up in when there is bad weather.

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Nothing like a little moisture to get the roads all torn up. Not many people will put off driving up in the morning rain or shine.
Good luck to everyone.

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
I love snow but hate the rain. It just makes everything miserable (unless hunting ducks and then it's somehow tolerable). I can only hunt the morning of the opener, so maybe the precip will be nice and hold off until I've hiked off the mountain. I don't think I'll be high enough for snow.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts