Utah Wildlife Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
According to the USGS water flow data and my first hand observation the Weber flow down stream of Echo is essentially nothing! :twisted: Since 15 Oct. it has been at about .68 GPS all the way down to Lost Creek which is about 9.1 GPS. How the heck can this sustain the fish population in this wonderful fishery and for how long :cry: ??? Can they legally do this???
Leaky and Sparky

·
Registered
385 Posts
yeah that is totally strange. i wonder if its just a mixup in data or if there really is nothing coming out of there.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No mix up in data based on my own on site observations!!! :twisted:
Leaky and Sparky

·
Registered
16 Posts
I think the weber from Echo to Devils Slide should be closed when the water flow is low. Also the D.W.R. IS NOT maintaining there access to privite ground. The ladders over the fences are falling apart. They have been contacted and have not responded. To bad public access will be closed because of there LAZYNESS. -)O(-

·
Premium Member
4,931 Posts
catmando said:
I think the weber from Echo to Devils Slide should be closed when the water flow is low. Also the D.W.R. IS NOT maintaining there access to privite ground. The ladders over the fences are falling apart. They have been contacted and have not responded. To bad public access will be closed because of there LAZYNESS. -)O(-
As I understand it, the DWR uses volunteers from programs like the dedicated hunter program and others that will volunteer to do fence building and repair.
Without these needed volunteers, many needed projects go the wayside.
So if we want to see the ladders repaired and other needed repairs done, let's get with the DWR and volunteer to help them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts