Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went up on Veterns day with my cousin and we fished pretty much all day long. It wasn't good until it got warm, probably between 1-4pm were the best. I caught a really nice brown and would be willing to post a pic if someone can send me a message and explain how to post pictures. I caught all my fish on a hares ear, but my cousin was having some success using a #14-#12 parchute adams catching rainbows. I was surprised that he was catching them on such big flies. Happy fishing and Thanksgiving to all.

·
Registered
952 Posts
First off, welcome to the forum! Good job on the Weber , I have been hitting that up alot lately in all dif. areas and having good success as well. Ill pm you with how to post a pic. so we can see that nice brown!

·
Registered
348 Posts
Well, I sent you a PM yesterday not long after you started this thread, and I still don't see any pictures which tells me my directions probably sucked. I'm not surprised, I can barely get pictures to work myself! Anyway, just email them to somebody if nothing else works, and they'll figure it out. Great job on the fish, and we hope to hear a lot more reports from you in the future.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am embarrassed :oops: , that was really easy to do. I hope it works. I did modify the picture a big in paint in an attempt to keep the location somewhat secret, as I have noticed that some like to announce location (right LOAH). If you do recognize the spot, first of all dang, how the heck did you recognize it, and second if you could keep is quiet I would be appreciative. It is not a secret location, there are always fishermen around, I just like this particular spot a lot. Thanks for sending me the pm’s, I’ll try and be wiser in the future.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Man, that is a nice looking fish!!! I have no idea where you were, but I wish I did! Thanks for posting it up, we look forward to more in the future.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I would also like some help attaching photos if there is someone out there that has a minute to help me out. I tried to do an attachment, but it's saying my pictures have too many pixels or megabytes or some other thing that I don't understand. Any ideas would be appreciated.

·
Registered
3,581 Posts
fishspook said:
I would also like some help attaching photos if there is someone out there that has a minute to help me out. I tried to do an attachment, but it's saying my pictures have too many pixels or megabytes or some other thing that I don't understand. Any ideas would be appreciated.
I am clueless with this as well but go to photobucket.com get a free account and upload the photos from your computer. Then you can resize them to the web size and copy the IMG code an paste it right into your post. Good luck!

·
Registered
64 Posts
That would probably work out nicely, but I'm at work. Here at work our IT people have web paranoia and they've sonicwalled just about everything including photobucket.com. Maybe I'm a lost cause; thanks for trying anyway.

·
Registered
348 Posts
You got er to work!!! That's a nice brown you got there too. Where'd you get er and when? What where you using?

·
Registered
64 Posts
That's right, you caught a great fish; however I think mine is bigger when compared to the size of river that I caught it in. Anyway does size really matter? :roll: Sorry for taking over your thread...

·
Registered
952 Posts
Nice lookin fish Guns and Flies. Thats a beauty of a brown! I hope to find one of them up there this weekend fishing. Fishspook thats a good lookin fish as well. Glad you figured how to post it.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts