Utah Wildlife Forum banner
41 - 60 of 64 Posts

Registered
I have seen elk running with the wild horses 3 times on the southwest desert. All 3 times they were literally running so I don't know if the elk and horses always ran together or if maybe they were just spooked up at the same time and all took the same route to runaway.

Registered
I just had a funny thought...what if the guy that was engaging in carnal relations with a dead elk posts/lurks here and is now thinking, "FUUUDGE! somebody saw that?:eek:"

Bestiality and necrophilia is a crazy amount of depravity all in one go. I'm suspicious of all of you now....馃え
That is quite the combination. Kind of a two birds with one stone kind of effort.

Reactions: colorcountrygunner

Registered
I just had a funny thought...what if the guy that was engaging in carnal relations with a dead elk posts/lurks here and is now thinking, "FUUUDGE! somebody saw that?:eek:"

Bestiality and necrophilia is a crazy amount of depravity all in one go. I'm suspicious of all of you now....馃え
Maybe there should be a Poll started to find out. :sick:

Registered
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
I had a trail camera that picked up a dude wearing an cow elk outfit. He was carrying the elk mask/head and was walking past the camera. I am trying to find it right now. Stay tuned. Probably not the brightest dude since it was an either sex archery hunt.

Registered
I had a trail camera that picked up a dude wearing an cow elk outfit. He was carrying the elk mask/head and was walking past the camera. I am trying to find it right now. Stay tuned. Probably not the brightest dude since it was an either sex archery hunt.
No way in hell I would ever wear a cow elk outfit in Utah after reading what happened to that other cow elk. :oops:

Registered
Scared you'll like it, huh?

Registered
Snow flakes......
I've yet to know any said red neck be even remotely offended by the word yet alone any other names/words out there.
The individuals where the term "Red Neck" derived from, were workers in the Virginia coal mines that unionized. The Union members would wear a "Red" bandana/scarf around their "Necks" to identify them as having Solidarity and being Union Proud. Hence the term, Red Neck. I was one of those proud red necks with the United Steelworkers of America, Local 7103.

Registered
The individuals where the term "Red Neck" derived from, were workers in the Virginia coal mines that unionized. The Union members would wear a "Red" bandana/scarf around their "Necks" to identify them as having Solidarity and being Union Proud. Hence the term, Red Neck. I was one of those proud red necks with the United Steelworkers of America, Local 7103.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

41 - 60 of 64 Posts