Utah Wildlife Forum banner

4221 - 4240 of 4402 Posts

·
Registered
6,602 Posts
Man, if anyone ever went to the beginning of this thread and read it all the way through without knowing the background, it sure wouldn't make any sense anymore! But, in light of the new format, I feel it appropriate to re-establish greatness. So...when are credit card hits going to happen in 2021?

·
Super Moderator
9,511 Posts
Man, if anyone ever went to the beginning of this thread and read it all the way through without knowing the background, it sure wouldn't make any sense anymore! But, in light of the new format, I feel it appropriate to re-establish greatness. So...when are credit card hits going to happen in 2021?
Mine is going to get hit this coming Tuesdays when I pick up my 2019 muzzy deer mount. With the tannery that my taxidermist uses being shut down for a number of months it put them about 10 months behind on getting the mounts out.

I'll post the story next week

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,727 Posts
It's going to be harder for an angel to get his wings

·
Registered
6,602 Posts
Why wait 7-8 weeks since all the tag numbers are in!? They should have results by next week! At least in my opinion...
This is the single thing I’d change first if I was king of the world. Applications would not be due until after tag numbers published (not just the RAC packets, but approved by Wildlife Board). And the draw would be done very soon after.

I’ve mapped out this plan with proposed dates before on here. It’s doable with very little change to the current system. It would be so easy!

·
Registered
483 Posts
This is the single thing I’d change first if I was king of the world. Applications would not be due until after tag numbers published (not just the RAC packets, but approved by Wildlife Board). And the draw would be done very soon after.

I’ve mapped out this plan with proposed dates before on here. It’s doable with very little change to the current system. It would be so easy!
Didn't some guy on the board say something a few years ago along the terms of "We can make the draw process closer to the application date, but... they wouldn't want that".

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
If they put the application and drawing results closer together this thread would dry up and die.
And we can't have that......lol !

·
Registered
6,602 Posts
Didn't some guy on the board say something a few years ago along the terms of "We can make the draw process closer to the application date, but... they wouldn't want that".
Covey Jones made a comment like that. Not sure exactly what his quote was, but it was yes, we can do that, but it will have consequences.

I don’t buy it. This would be so easy. And you’re not losing applications.

4221 - 4240 of 4402 Posts