Utah Wildlife Forum banner

4261 - 4280 of 4402 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
I just realized that the card I used on my application was lost and I had to change it. How do I update my credit card info?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
Just got an email from Wyoming saying that the moose, sheep, goat, and bison draw results are available.

Can't get into the portal...

Good luck everyone. I applied for a mountain goat tag and am hoping for a miracle.

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
Finally got in on mobile. Still can't get in on desktop.

No luck, but I'd rather have no luck in the random draw than have no luck because I'm 20 years behind in the point game. Good deal. Hoping to hear some good news from someone on here.

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Next week is going to be full of anticipation, excitement, heartbreak, and meh, so be it. I love this time of year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
9,512 Posts
The heartbreak doesn't come until the end of the month when you get that official you didn't draw again email

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
191 Posts
I tried to update my credit card info tonight (had to get a new one due to some fraudulent charges on the last one). When I put my info in at the dwr link to update it said they could not process credit card changes, try back in 48-72 hours. Maybe they are using all the computer power available in that little basement in Nevada to churn out draw results. Anyone else having issues updating cc info?

·
Registered
669 Posts
I tried to update my credit card info tonight (had to get a new one due to some fraudulent charges on the last one). When I put my info in at the dwr link to update it said they could not process credit card changes, try back in 48-72 hours. Maybe they are using all the computer power available in that little basement in Nevada to churn out draw results. Anyone else having issues updating cc info?
Sounds like they are processing applications. Usually in the past when this happened, they were hours away from hitting the charge button.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Sounds like they are processing applications. Usually in the past when this happened, they were hours away from hitting the charge button.
God, I hope so.. Applying in January and getting results in May is ridiculous. Stop making us wait a-holes!

4261 - 4280 of 4402 Posts