Utah Wildlife Forum banner

Well... When is it gonna start??

686K views 6K replies 314 participants last post by  Critter 
#1 ·
When will we see the credit card hits start...?? I am thinking Thursday or Friday this week. I bet Goofy Elk has a radar on it... What do you guys think??

#3 ·
CC hits Friday, the 12th. Late into Saturday morning. Thats my guess.

#9 ·
The latest word form Fallon,

They are conducting the draw today!

#18 ·
Not teasing,

Not based on MM.

Reactions: cdbright
#31 ·
I think it would be fun to give everyone their pick number and the day before the draw. Then have the draw televised - Kind of like the NFL draft.

The advertisement monies alone could provide funding for a lot of big game projects.

That way no one can say it is rigged, well unless there is a frozen envelope.... :cool:

#33 ·
I think it would be fun to give everyone their pick number and the day before the draw. Then have the draw televised - Kind of like the NFL draft.

The advertisement monies alone could provide funding for a lot of big game projects.

That way no one can say it is rigged, well unless there is a frozen envelope.... :cool:
Even better, make it a fantasy football style drawing where you get your number then you log on and pick from what's available...

#35 ·
Strange Call

I get a call from Fallon last night asking to answer a few questions about my upland game hunting last year thru Jan 30th, 2017. The guy said I was picked for the survey because I got a big game tag. I didn't draw a big game tag last year so WTF tag is he referring to, this years?

#51 ·
I'm actually not expecting to see any significant charges this year. Maybe a GS Deer charge for the youth hunter in our group, but not likely anything for the other four of us.

Antlerless elk hunts....let's do it! Probably the same scenario as above for that too. Especially with the 60% cut of tags in our unit.

OTC Spike hunts....let's do that! I'm pretty much guaranteed one of those.

#52 ·
Im expecting a general deer tag - will be shocked if I dont get a charge.

It could be worse. At least your antlerless elk area wasn't eliminated entirely like mine.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk