Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm leaving for Kansas in a few days and wanted to see if anyone has been there this year. (Garden City Area) Hopefully, it will be as good as last year as we had a great time

Thanks is advance

Jesse

·
Registered
599 Posts
Dont think you can go wrong out there. I have never been but all I hear is good things.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I was in north central Kansas for the opener and it was very tough this year. There were not a lot of young birds, it was 80 degrees and most of the crop was still standing. I would imagine by now the birds will be grouped up and you should do just fine.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Rut

·
Registered
455 Posts
Griff and I will look for your Utah license plate. We'll be out in nearly the same area just a little bit south of there. We're heading out Sunday morning.

I have heard good things about bird numbers in that part of the State. The people who own the property we hunt on say they have seen a lot of birds this year. Should be as good or better than last year.

Good luck. Should be a good time.

Shane

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We are leaving on Sunday as well and staying the whole week. The only problem is that we only have 2 dogs for 5 days and it could be ugly the last few days. We are going to be hunting the WIHA as well as some private land. If you are interested in hunting with 5 other guys let me know.

Jesse

·
Registered
455 Posts
DR_DEATH said:
We are leaving on Sunday as well and staying the whole week. The only problem is that we only have 2 dogs for 5 days and it could be ugly the last few days. We are going to be hunting the WIHA as well as some private land. If you are interested in hunting with 5 other guys let me know.

Jesse
PM sent.

Shane

1 - 7 of 7 Posts