Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fishing downtown Rochester in about 8 degrees. I don't consider myself a photographer (I didn't even take these pictures), but I enjoy others pictures and thought I would share a couple as well.[attachment=1:296akyia]scott fishing.JPG[/attachment:296akyia][attachment=0:296akyia]small ice wall.JPG[/attachment:296akyia]

·
Registered
171 Posts
I lived in western new your for while actually just a few block from downtown Rochester It's definitely beautiful there. Could use some mountains :) but beautiful.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nibble Nuts said:
Hope that guy isn't using a Jake's lure. :wink:
That's a flyrod in my hand (no Jake's), and I'm not even wearing my sunglasses :shock:

LOAH said:
Those are some huge icicles! Did you hook up with any lunkers?
That day was slow for me, I did see a guy fishing live minnows (and yes, it is legal there) catch a steelhead around 5 lbs.

This is the same part of the country where mallardpin caught those huge browns (and nice salmon) this year.

I also fought some nice landlocked king salmon but that river is so big when they get into the current you are done for, never did land any.

·
Registered
812 Posts
that looks just like an area around erie pa where i spent many a day chasing the lake erie steelhead. only it was fall not quite as cold as that looks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts