Utah Wildlife Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought some new gear for this season and thought it might be fun to see what everyone else bought for this season.

I bought a new to me Beavertail long shaft, a Lucky duck Swapout motion decoy and a floating blind bag.

I haven't had a chance to take my boat out with the new motor but I'm excited to finally have a mud motor even if it's not as big as I wanted. The Lucky Duck swap out will be interesting to use as it does both spinning wing and flapping. I also bought a remote for it. I also bought a "waterproof" blind bag which I hope will keep some stuff dry and help me carry essentials for the hunt and for the boat.

·
Lost Member
106 Posts
I bought new golf clubs this year, so hunting will have to take a back seat. Dang these multi sports are starting to get way too dang expensive. Maybe if I settled on one or the other I might be able afford a boat and get out to the good hunting. Oh well.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Sold one of my boats and am still looking for another. Ps anyone have an 18ft looking to sell

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
I spent all of my new gear money on shotgun shells and a bike to get to my new places. I ran into a couple new spots that really did well last year. I can't wait!

·
Registered
179 Posts
I've got about 2 dozen new decoys! Pretty excited to try those out. I always bought a nice new decoy bag from cabelas that can A LOT of decoys in it. Plus hold 2 MOJO''s and has a place for the shotgun.

·
Registered
62 Posts
New deeks-mixed in some Pintail and Gadwall with new Jhooks on all, new Weatherby 12ga shotgun, remodeled the boat and new boat blind being made!

·
Registered
68 Posts
I love my splash bag...! I bought a new Browning A5 and warmed it up on some doves... LOVE IT! Picked up some Buck Gardner calls (got a pro-staff spot with them and GetDucks.com this year). Made a new cover for my LED light bar, touched up the boat grass, new HC reds, GHG bluebills & mallards, lots of new texas rigs, new (used) full body mallards. Gonna be a great year!

Reactions: Fowlmouth
1 - 12 of 12 Posts