Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
if someone gives you 200 for it then take it! fact of the matter is they may be in great shape but, they aren't still in the box. They have been used. snow cover new is probably $70 and the blind is probably $220 new. looking at close to $300 brand new at the store.. I'd start at $250 and see where it goes. you can always come down on your price. Just my opinion

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
I sold a blind a while back. I paid 250 for the blind (new) and either 60 or 70 for the snow cover (new). I sold it as a package deal. I started out at $200 and after 3 months or so I was finally able to get someone to buy it for $180. it was a nice low profile blind too. I wish I hadn't sold it

·
Registered
622 Posts
The last finisher I bought I payed 130 for a barely used blind with a snow cover.... The guy got tired of trying to get more out of it and just wanted to get rid of it...... I have 7 layout blinds.. If I didn't buy them new I haven't paid over 150 for them....

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Agreed. I bought a Cabelas layout blind with a snow cover for less than 100 a few years back. If you can get 200 out of it I would be very surprised.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I had a finisher with a snow cover for sale awhile back. Ended up taking 100 bucks for it. Sold it on ksl in the middle of November. It was hard to sell. I regret it though. Should've kept it and just had 2 blinds.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts