Utah Wildlife Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Administrator
21,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lent is a time of sacrificing. I'm doubling down this year; giving up facebook and Fox News.

What's everyone giving up for Lent this year?

·
Premium Member
8,501 Posts
I'm giving up facebook, but not for lent. My teenage daughter asked me last night why give up on facebook. I told her it is an election year. And really, I don't want to know what some of my friends think about the election. I told her it is like going to the bathroom. You know everyone does it, but you don't want to see it. I don't want to know how my friends wipe, and I don't want to know how they vote. So I'm going off facebook at least until after the election.

·
Bjorne Lou Tsar
3,340 Posts
Well.... I'm old [you kids git offa my lawn!] so I don't like change. I like the same three TV channels, MY recliner, sausage, eggs and hash browns for breakfast and I hunt the same patch of trees every season. So, I think I'll give up brussel sprouts. I don't like those things anyway. Yuck!

·
Premium Member
4,248 Posts
Gonna give up coffee in restaurants!! $2.50 a cup? Water please.

Reactions: wyogoob

·
Registered
843 Posts
Taxes ! I gave up plenty this year. Caused me to start swearing again. I'll have give that up next year.:grin:

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
I love Brussel Sprouts, grow 'em in my garden every year. I even have the wife hooked on 'em now.

I'm not giving up anything, I believe: everything in moderation...........
Except hunting. :mrgreen:

·
Administrator
21,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
:shock:

·
West side Utah Lake
3,905 Posts
Hanky Panky with the neighbors wife....:shock:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts