Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
1,833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. Hope it pans out at least for the year. I don't want to burn the primer, powder, and projectiles to rezero the way things are looking for the year. Pretty sure nobody else does either.

· Administrator
11,767 Posts
I'm sure that if they change the rules for scopes and loads that there will be a few threads on here about it.

Matter of fact I am positive that people will be talking about it.

· Registered
1,583 Posts
I'm gonna use a giant telescope on the custom LR muzzy I'm gonna use this year when I draw my LE Elk Muzzy tag. I'll keep an iron sighted flintlock blunderbuss in the truck though so I can get super cred points with the pics I'm gonna take and post here.

I just need to charm Moose Meat into giving me his Nebo Elk honey holes, or he can just go find me one and text me when the 360" bull is found and tied to a tree. If ya want niller' you can come along and pack out the cape, it will be good training for you when you decide to cash in your pile of elk points in 10-20 years :p

· Banned
2,068 Posts
I'm gonna use a giant telescope on the custom LR muzzy I'm gonna use this year when I draw my LE Elk Muzzy tag. I'll keep an iron sighted flintlock blunderbuss in the truck though so I can get super cred points with the pics I'm gonna take and post here.

I just need to charm Moose Meat into giving me his Nebo Elk honey holes, or he can just go find me one and text me when the 360" bull is found and tied to a tree. If ya want niller' you can come along and pack out the cape, it will be good training for you when you decide to cash in your pile of elk points in 10-20 years :p
I ain’t giving you my best honey holes! But I’ll be happy to steer you in the right direction where I know a couple giant bulls are still alive and roaming around! Last year the one was 360+ and a couple others in the same area were 340-350. I saw them in late November after the last bull hunt had ended. They should be really nice this year

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.