Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I just found this site. I was very disappointed when the DWR closed down the forums. What a joke! Well, its good to see you guys have moved on. I'm glad I found the place and I look forward to getting back to talking fishing!

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
Hey!

Many of us have been wondering where you were, Mr. Digi-Troller.

Believe it or not, this site was up and running within days of the DWR forum collapse. You'll notice that most of the moderators are the same, the format is basically the same, but no Government bureaucracies keeping tabs on "the boss" (whom, I may add, is also different).

The only people that can pull the plug on us now...umm...is US!

Welcome home, DT. Glad you found us.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Wondered where you'd been. Look forward to your spring gorge koke reports. Glad your back. The only disappointing thing about this forum is the endless threads and a handful treating it as their personal blah blah blah blog. Example: Three guys go fishing together, then they blog to 'each other' on the forum endlessly as if anyone cares. :roll:

I gave up the forum when the endless threads started, but will check back in from time to time now that your here. I'll be at Fishlake from the 21st through the 25th, five days of mack sticken!

I'll drop a PM to you once I get back from Fishlake.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the welcome guys! I'm looking forward to the Gorge koke reports too. I should have the boat ready by mid march... if the ice is melted enough up north. Koke fishing isn't great then, but the macs should keep me busy. Keep me posted on fish lake. We went down after christmas only to find 2 inches around the edges... not enough for me to try out. We fished another lake instead. I'll be going to fish lake soon, so keep me posted on how you do.

Its good to be back, hopefully most of the guys are here now!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts