Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
I just read in the fishing trips report section where Fishlake's marinas are frozen. That is a really good sign. Anyone know anything about Woodruff?? It has got to be getting close.

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
We went up to Silver Lake in American Fork Canyon horseback riding one saturday and Silver lake is completely frozen except for a small area near the inlet. There were tons of fish jumping in that small area, kinda cool to watch. Saw 7 or 8 different moose up there as well. Hopefully the other lakes will start freezing soon as well!

·
Registered
309 Posts
cwp said:
I was wondering if anyone knows of any lakes that are frozen over yet? I am getting a little bit anxious for the ice fishing season to start.
If you want to get into some 13"-19" tiger trout thru the ice, Huntington is the place to go right now. Fishing is hot, and the ice is plenty thick.

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
FC2Tuber said:
cwp said:
I was wondering if anyone knows of any lakes that are frozen over yet? I am getting a little bit anxious for the ice fishing season to start.
If you want to get into some 13"-19" tiger trout thru the ice, Huntington is the place to go right now. Fishing is hot, and the ice is plenty thick.
That would be nice! I haven't fished Huntington before.

·
Registered
309 Posts
JAT83 said:
FC2Tuber said:
cwp said:
That would be nice! I haven't fished Huntington before.
If I get a chance to go, I'll drop you a PM. If you'd like to go, we'll hook up. That place is awesome. :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.