Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ll be up in Evanston next weekend and thought I’d poke around in here for a recommendation on where to eat. For better or worse, traveling is at least half about new food for me. My body shows it….

Those of you who spend time up that way, what’s your go-to? If you have a go-to order I’d like to hear that, too.

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
First off it's spelled 'Evingston' just so ya know and second the only sensible reason to stop there is for gas, cheap fireworks, and booze ;)
And the girl that works at romantix with each of her eyes being different colors. She's cute in an Australian Shepard puppy kind of way.

·
Registered
617 Posts
I think it is Bon Ricos. It's a steak joint. I left my hat there a few years ago and forgot about it. I got lamb chops. Shouldn't have done that before a cow elk hunt. It was a rough day on the mountain.

Goob has the goods.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I second Don Pedro's. My family has an old cabin in the Manor Lands and we stop at Don Pedro's just about every trip. The carne asada is on a different level.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Bon Rico is great, huge steaks, call for a reservation. It's bare bones western steakhouse, no frills, salads, soup, etc that comes before the meal is fine, but the steaks are fantastic

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks for the suggestions. I’ll have the kids in tow so I’m thinking Don Pedro’s might be the winner. I appreciate all the responses!

·
Registered
30 Posts
If you like Mexican food my buddy and I stopped at Don Pedro's which is on the east side of town and had a great meal 2 weeks ago after an antelope hunt.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts