Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are you so **** bored that you now need to nit pic a guys hunt???? Do they give you a badge and old six shooter cap gun when you become a self appointed forum cop???? Im sure he had his orange on. Just gotta take from the guys hunt huh. I have seen a grundel of photos where the guys are not wearing their orange. Get a hobby besides playing forum detective. Oh and I don't see a buck???

·
Registered
5,218 Posts
I knew I could bait in the greenhead2. hahahaha. Are you still walking around Sigurd with your pants tucked in your pretty little hot pink boots? Hahahaha You havent been on very often so I thought you were to busy filming Broke Back Mtn Part 2 :D , but it looks like you have the day off. Before you go can you just say Yeeeehaw for me one time

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You didn't bait chit, or was that even your intention!!! This is you. You and several others think they need to nit pic hunters and their methods. Wheather or not it was big enough. If the right gun caliber was used and bullet weight. If their hat was crooked from the wind blowing it around when they were on their ATV. Yup had the day off and went and checked on the elk. Then we went after chukar. Guess what??? we did it on a sunday from ATVs. We cheated because when the trail ended we walked following our dogs!!!! They even had beeper collars on!!! And we weren't selective on our birds, nope we shot at every bird that flushed not just the trophy birds!!!! They all had equal opportunity. According to how some of you feel, we even harassed wildlife!! Yup a bunch of deer jumped from their beds when we went down a ravine. Really I don't know who I am more against anymore, some members of this forum or peta!!!!!! Im off to waterproof my red boots.

·
Registered
5,218 Posts
Boy that pic sure did get you all riled up!!!! You must have sat on your spurs one to many times today. -()/>- -()/>-

·
Registered
5,218 Posts
/**|**\ <------------------Here is greenhead 2 all riled up :D

OR
-#&#*!- <-------------------------- is this greenhead2?

Yup had the day off and went and checked on the elk.
Did you check on your sheep?

·
Registered
5,218 Posts
Hahaha well maybe tomorrow then you will get a chance.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
hey CS take a look at some of your own pics no Orange! BTW wearing a hat does not make the required amount according to the regs.

·
Registered
5,218 Posts
hey CS take a look at some of your own pics no Orange! BTW wearing a hat does not make the required amount according to the regs.
In Wyoming you only need to wear an orange hat. I guess if someone is dumb enough to shoot while you are taking pictures by a truck then I dont think any color would help.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
I suppose Colorado has the same rules also :rotfl: :rotfl:

this is from wyoming regs

http://gf.state.wy.us/services/news/pre ... 1015_2.asp

9) Failure to Wear Fluorescent Orange...For whatever reason, some big game hunters still refuse to wear fluorescent orange. Wyoming has a flexible hunter orange law compared to many states. In Wyoming, hunters must visibly wear a fluorescent orange vest/coat, hat or both. Camouflage hunter orange patterns are allowed

Cs is BUSTED

·
Registered
5,218 Posts
I suppose Colorado has the same rules also
I had my orange on, but like I said the hunt was over and we were right by the truck when he took the pic so like I said it wouldnt matter what color you were wearing if someone shoots at you by a truck. I even wear orange inside the truck, but even then someone might shoot the truck as we are sneaking down the road :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Sagebrush do you wear orange in camp??? Did you sleep with your orange underwear?

·
Registered
5,218 Posts
I think Sagebrush is a little color blind :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Wyoming has a flexible hunter orange law compared to many states. In Wyoming, hunters must visibly wear a fluorescent orange vest/coat, hat or both.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Catfights like this make these forums not a whole lot of fun to read. Have your little fights over your own private e-mail, so that the rest of us don't have to sort through the crap to find something useful or more worth our time.

·
Registered
4 Posts
A couple of years ago some idiots posted pics of themselves with a trophy and the DWR noticed no snow in the pic even though there had been snow for the hunt mentioned. A short investigation and they confessed!

·
Registered
5,218 Posts
The purpose of this thread is because after i posted my pictures then I got a PM saying that I was illegal because I wasnt wearing enough orange on my hunts so I POSTED this pictures and the Yahoo hasnt replyed yet.

Maybe this guys carries an Orange hat and the hat he is wearing now on his hunting trips.

·
Registered
782 Posts
so why are you trying to bait this "yahoo"?
why do you even give a ****?
as long as you know you were legal, who f'n cares?
do you need something to do?
why dont you try selling **** on ebay or something?

peace out!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Pic and post scrutiny are the reason many won't post. Say what you want but for most it isn't worth the trouble.

1 - 20 of 121 Posts