Utah Wildlife Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to make the switch to Arkat. Who carries Arkat dogfood and how much is it. I am looking at trying the VF chicken and rice.
Thanks

·
Registered
30 Posts
You can buy it at IFA. I feed the Performance for my older dog which runs about $45/40lb bag, I also feed the large breed puppy for my younger dog which runs about $40/40lb bag. I am pretty sure the price range for all mixes is between $38-$45. I have fed other brands like Innova Evo and Blackwood and have been more pleased with this brand. They have also been great to work with, very responsive to emails and calls. Save the UPC, when you buy 12 bags, you get one free. Every bit helps in this economy.

http://www.arkat.com/dealertest.php

That is the link for the dealer locator, just put in your ZIP for locations.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the replies guys. Local to me is in the Tooele area. I found a dealer not far from me and picked up a bag of Enhance. Hopefully it is good stuff. utfireman, how much do you sell if for? Where are you located at? If you want you can PM me the prices.
Thanks.

·
Registered
12,174 Posts
2labs said:
Thanks for the replies guys. Local to me is in the Tooele area. I found a dealer not far from me and picked up a bag of Enhance. Hopefully it is good stuff. utfireman, how much do you sell if for? Where are you located at? If you want you can PM me the prices.
Thanks.
He is out in Grantsville, so talk slow when you place an order! :mrgreen: Where in Tooele do you live? There are several members in Tooele/Grantsville/Stockton/Stansbury Park areas.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I feed it to my labs and my work dog. In fact our entire K9 unit feeds it to our dogs it's been a great food. My labs look great and have not had any problems, my service dog has always struggled to keep weight on no matter what we feed him. So far so good with the Arkat. I highly recommend it.

Not only that, but they are DU supporters, giving something back I like that.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts