Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
12,174 Posts
The first question/concern I have is, what will happen if/when these things get in the hands of gangs/criminals? I think they are great for the military, but not for civilians.

·
Premium Member
3,843 Posts
Yeah Pro, reminds me of a Jim Zumbo statement.

·
Registered
12,174 Posts
bowgy said:
I am hoping you are joking. _(O)_

·
Premium Member
3,843 Posts
Yeah, I forgot the sarcastic thingys, :oops:

·
Premium Member
4,049 Posts
proutdoors said:
The first question/concern I have is, what will happen if/when these things get in the hands of gangs/criminals? I think they are great for the military, but not for civilians.
I'm hoping you are joking.

·
Registered
12,174 Posts
Loke said:
proutdoors said:
I'm hoping you are joking.
Me joke? I NEVER joke. :p 8)

·
Premium Member
4,049 Posts
That is just what us law abiding citizens need when being acosted by those gangs of criminals.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Yes lets all vote for the left -*|*- and make sure that they dont end up in our hands or the hands of those protecting us. :shock:

·
Registered
599 Posts
fatbass said:
proutdoors said:
You wouldn't be saying that law abiding citizens should not own them, are you? If you are then I'd say you are sounding more like Chuckie Shumer than Jim Zumbo. I'm calling you out on this one. I believe you misspoke. :evil:
It was like reading a Hillary campaign ad! :twisted:

·
Registered
642 Posts
Let me know just how
these things get in the hands of gangs/criminals?
Can you go out and buy a fully-automatic weapon made after 1985? NO
Other than the famous North Hollywood shootout, which was news because it was such a rare occurrence - how many criminals (except on TV and movies) are using full-auto weapons?

And if us ordinary law-abiding citizens had one - do you have so little faith in your fellow citizens that Big Brother needs to tell us what is good for us? In the 20th Century more citizens were murdered by their own governments (police/military) that all the criminals in the world...

And back to the original question - Yes, that is cool, as a red-blooded American male - of course I want one 8)

·
Premium Member
11,689 Posts
bowgy said:
That was the first thought that came to my mind. Pro is simply against anything that does not flip sticks.

I saw, Future Weapons, i think, and they showed the same shotgun type system mounted to the top of a remote controlled full size truck.

·
Administrator
21,449 Posts
12 shots in 1.73 seconds, Good Grief!

Does that mean you can shoot 3 shots in .4325 seconds?

That shotgun is faster than a semi-auto for sure, but not technically a full auto. Can you call it a three-quarters auto?

·
Registered
730 Posts
Maybe, if I had one of those, I could actually hit a duck once in a while...I said "maybe".

·
Registered
12,174 Posts
fatbass said:
proutdoors said:
You wouldn't be saying that law abiding citizens should not own them, are you? If you are then I'd say you are sounding more like Chuckie Shumer than Jim Zumbo. I'm calling you out on this one. I believe you misspoke. :evil:
On dear me, whatever shall I do, I have been "called out". :roll: :?

·
Registered
12,174 Posts
fatbass said:
Pro, you've lost your credibility with that leftist post. I'm giving you a second chance to regain that credibility now that you've had a chance to rethink your post. Don't blow it.
*\-\* O|* *(u)* :wink:

·
Registered
12,174 Posts
fatbass said:
You blew it.

The list now reads Chuck Shumer, Hillary Clinton, Ted Kennedy, Barbara Boxer, Nancy Pelosi, and Bart Hansen.
Sweet! :mrgreen:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts