Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't have work or school. I want to have a good ole' lazy day of fishing. Where should I go? I live in Utah county, I have a float tube and I'm willing to drive up to an hour and a half. I would love to hook up with a specie of fish I haven't caught yet. (espically Pike, Tiger Muskie, Tiger Trout) Any suggestions??????

On a side note if there's anyone out there that also is free tomorrow and would like to go fishing, feel free to hit me up.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Its a no brainer. Get your butt up to Scofield, which is conveniently located within your 1.5 hour restriction zone, and get yourself a Tiger trout. It's a tough time of here to go for pike and muskie, so go for the trout. Depending on what time you go, I may be able to meet you up there.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Would Yuba produce right now? (Would the Pike still be bitting?)

·
Registered
348 Posts
goose said:
Would Yuba produce right now? (Would the Pike still be bitting?)
Not really. It's past their time already. If I thought I could get into them, that's where I'd be. Plus, you'd need a boat to have any chance at 'em. pezvela went out to Yuba on the 11th and the 15th and he seems to really know what he's doing. He only caught one pike on the 11th and nothing on the 15th, so I'd say the season has passed for the pike at Yuba.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts