1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
that is funny

·
Registered
12,174 Posts
I don't get it, must need to be a cat person to understand. :?

·
Registered
12,174 Posts
Cats are the spawn of Satan himself! :evil:

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
LOAH said:
My cat can beat up your cat. :p
My old cat could beat yer cat anyday...... if he was still around. :wink: He went crazy when my daughter was born and I had to get rid of him. He was viscious and I noticed all the other cats he encountered were scared of him. I miss him.

·
Premium Member
4,049 Posts
[attachment=0:21g9mbeg]Copy of Where is This 032.jpg[/attachment:21g9mbeg]

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
Here's my "Sweet Baby Kitty" when he was a lot smaller:

He runs the block, for sure. The other cats know better than to mess, but some still try. 8)

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
[attachment=0:2owouzi7]022507 001.jpg[/attachment:2owouzi7]

Here is one of the last pics of Beanie before he had to go. As you can see, he didn't make friends easily. Before he got neutured his neck was huge. Last time I weighed him he was 12 lbs.

·
Registered
6,154 Posts
Is that a maine **** NN, I had one just like that they are huge. I had a similiar problem he would smack my daughter on the top of the head so we had to get rid of the cat.

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
Mine actually gave my kid 4 stitches from a quick swipe. We all freaked a little, but I wouldn't get rid of him (he's family!!!). He had never taken a swing at him, but my boy can get pretty intense when he's excited. The cat reacted how a cat should react, so I couldn't get rid of him. I had him before I net my wife.

He hasn't done it since, but he gets angry and hisses sometimes. We've been pretty quick on our feet when the cat's inside.

They shall learn to coexist.

(The scar healed really well)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts