Utah Wildlife Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
West side Utah Lake
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We play Mississippi State and those gosh awful absolutely stupid cowbells...I mean, c'mon can't you do better than a stupid cowbell?

·
West side Utah Lake
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes and my Tigers play them on Saturday over there at the cow pasture they call a football stadium

·
JMgardner
418 Posts
Ha that stadium is too small to be even called a cow pasture. It pains me to say my little sister now wears maroon and shakes the cowbell. Such a terrible thing

·
West side Utah Lake
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ha that stadium is too small to be even called a cow pasture. It pains me to say my little sister now wears maroon and shakes the cowbell. Such a terrible thing
I would offer her a one way trip to the mental ward at U of U medical center...;-)

·
1,666 Posts
We play Mississippi State and those gosh awful absolutely stupid cowbells...I mean, c'mon can't you do better than a stupid cowbell?

I remember playing Park City in high school and their fans rocked the cowbells.

I take the same stance as you on the use of cowbells.

Cowbells are for cattle and not for people.

·
Premium Member
4,049 Posts
From what I've been able to ascertain, they use cowbells because its too hard to whistle with just one tooth.

·
Registered
800 Posts
From what I've been able to ascertain, they use cowbells because its too hard to whistle with just one tooth.
LOL!

Seriously though! I remember back in the day when the Jazz were playing Sacramento in the playoffs when the cowbells came out. I swear they had some sort of affect on the Jazz...

Here's another bell ringer for you!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts