Utah Wildlife Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
West side Utah Lake
3,905 Posts
He looks sick, you better let me hang on to him and nurse him back to health, I suspect he will be better in early February if you want to come over and pick him up then. ;-)

·
Registered
6,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Looks like he needs some more pizza! 😄
Ha ha! He definitely can lose some more weight. I did take Spry Yellowdogs advice and cut way back on his food, I also changed back to Black Gold and am only feeding 3 cups per day right now. There is always some left over in the morning from the evening feed so I haven't increased it.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Ha ha! He definitely can lose some more weight. I did take Spry Yellowdogs advice and cut way back on his food, I also changed back to Black Gold and am only feeding 3 cups per day right now. There is always some left over in the morning from the evening feed so I haven't increased it.
lol I could use some cut back myself.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Sorry, Spry I have to chime in again:mrgreen:
I personally swear waterfowl are NOT afraid of a black lab......... I have NEVER had a duck or goose flare off a black lab.
I also think the blacks don't shed as much! To each there own LABS are great dogs no matter the color and I don't why anyone would own another breed?

·
Registered
219 Posts
LMAO! Blacks don't shed as much? You must have black carpet. Plus blacks are easier to see in the dark. Right?

Spry

1 - 18 of 18 Posts