Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey yall first post been lurking around for years now but figured id join in and contribute what I can. Been in the cache valley area for a few years now and have yet to get into a group of folks who like shootin ducks so figured id reach out and see if anyone is down for some hoofing. Ive got a 12' jon with a long tail but do mostly walk in hunts with the layout blind. Im new to the boating game so would love some company in the boat driving around getting a lay of the land looking for ducklings

·
Hunter/Friend
74 Posts
hey yall first post been lurking around for years now but figured id join in and contribute what I can. Been in the cache valley area for a few years now and have yet to get into a group of folks who like shootin ducks so figured id reach out and see if anyone is down for some hoofing. Ive got a 12' jon with a long tail but do mostly walk in hunts with the layout blind. Im new to the boating game so would love some company in the boat driving around getting a lay of the land looking for ducklings
My in-laws are up that way, I'm down in Layton. I'll shoot you a PM, I am not as equipped as you, but have the enthusiasm!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts