• A Pisscutter, who cares

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Exposed to pesticide, don't eat it,

Votes: 5 12.2%
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,856 Posts
Two point probably, maybe a three point. His fronts look like they could bifurcate, but probably not. Its a little blurry so hard to tell for sure. But given the height and width I'd say two point. I'm looking at full three and four+ points right now, most secondary bifurcation should have already occurred, but that's not set in stone either.

·
Registered
3,856 Posts
Who ever voted "exposed to pesticides", must have some "special" powers of observation.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
I think I can discern some bumps where he'll split on the front forks. His backs look thick on top so they may split, too. I'll say small 4 point when done.

·
Registered
3,856 Posts

·
Registered
3,856 Posts

·
West side Utah Lake
3,905 Posts
Who ever voted "exposed to pesticides", must have some "special" powers of observation.
No I believe they have just read your comments about all the deer in Utah being exposed to pesticides that you've put on here numerous times. If I am not mistaken, I believe you have even issued invitations for people to come with you and watch it happen. :shock:

Reactions: shortbreath54

·
Registered
3,856 Posts
Context............The invitation is still open. But only a few seem to be able to handle reality.

And no, based on the picture they would have to have "special" powers. Geez I even put it in quotations. Maybe a tube instead of a spoon.......?

·
Registered
580 Posts
One thing I don't know is when the picture was taken. I voted three point, but then looked at the other picture and would vote two point if I had it to do over.

I don't think the knobs at the ends of his antlers are large enough to indicate a whole lot of additional growth.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts