Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hit willard yesterday (10-25) from 3:eek:o till pitch black, Only saw one boil so we started trolling by light poll and picked up 5 fish between the two of us. we were using siliver spoons and shad raps. All the fish were over 2lbs. and verry fat. you can still launch a shallow running boat from the north marina if you are carefull.

·
Registered
629 Posts
beau said:
Hit willard yesterday (10-25) from 3:eek:o till pitch black, Only saw one boil so we started trolling by light poll and picked up 5 fish between the two of us. we were using siliver spoons and shad raps. All the fish were over 2lbs. and verry fat. you can still launch a shallow running boat from the north marina if you are carefull.
bassrods? Is that you?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sorry I'm Not Bass rods. But I did get out again to williard yesterday and it sucked, only picked up one wipper all day and it was small! tried every thing I had in my box. There were six of us in two boats, and the other boat had on two fish but didn't land either. -)O(-

·
Registered
88 Posts
Thanks for posting your report, it sure is good to read about someone getting out to fish from a boat, on one of my favorite lakes :D . What was the color of the water on your first trip out? I know on calm days when the wind has not got the water muddy
that the wiper catching is usually better. I'm glad to hear the wipers are still boiling, in years past we have got into boils as late as Thanksgiving. Did you happen to get a water temp? WH

1 - 8 of 8 Posts